UNIVERSITY / INSTITUTE: University of Wales, Newport
CLASS / COURSE: ENGINEERING PROGRAMME
Please checl attached file for full details of assignment.
Assignment 1 Written Analysis
You are required to plan and prioritise your PDP in terms of career prospects and related learning based on the tasks indicated on this page. The course you are embarking upon lays the foundation for a career path as a future engineering professional within which personal development, vocational skills development, a responsibility for learning, and the ability to learn are essential. As a first or second year student on your programme you should reflect upon how you can build and enhance a portfolio of career skills which you can offer a prospective graduate employer. You will need to evaluate and provide evidence of:
Where you are now – where you want to be and how you will get there ?
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude (KSA) you need to develop to achieve your qualification and employability as a graduate.
Which areas have seen most progressive change over the 1st semester of year 1
Early ongoing tasks will be:
a) to complete the relevant self–evaluation audits/questionnaires related to weekly sessions. These are to be inserted in the appendices of your report and the information incorporated into your main report.
b) produce a current Curriculum Vitae (CV) also for insert in the appendices Report is to include following tasks:
1. An analysis of your own current education and training needs explaining why you have chosen your present HE course and what you hope to gain from the qualification. Consider, giving your reasons, in what category you would place your current course - education, training, Continuing Professional Development (CPD), PDP?
2. A personal SWOT Analysis evaluating the information from completed questionnaires in section a) above.
3. How your KSA has developed since the start of this HE course and how you consider it should continue to develop. Make reference to your preferred learning style/styles, the self evaluation questionnaires on
current skills and qualities and your study skills audit. Indicate planned actions to build on your strengths and remedy weaknesses.
4. What motivates you in the workplace and your studies? What do you desire from a job? What career goals do you hope to attain within 3 years of graduation? Refer to relevant class motivation sheets and those on your mLE.
5. An Action Plan indicating your own goals in terms of short, medium and long-term objectives for the next 5 years. Take into account work experience plans and options and career goals identified in point 4.
6. Conclude by summarising what KSA and experience you can currently offer an employer (highlighted in your CV); what skills you need to improve and develop to become a successful graduate and engineering professional and how you intend to fill the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
Completed Solution is attached. Click on Buy button and then download file to get full solution.
SUBJECTS / CATEGORIES:
DOWNLOAD QUESTION FILE: